Director, Business Development
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Work for one of the world's leading entertainment groups, well known in the market for an array of labels and leading artists. It has a job opportunity for a Director, Business Development to drive revenue and new partnership opportunities for the company's non-traditional income business.
About the Director, Business Development Role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for the identification of new market opportunities to grow the firm's non-traditional income business. You will also manage commercial opportunities through innovative ideas alongside marketing and brand teams.
- Developing key relationships with decision makers across creative agencies and consumer brands
- Identifying and managing new business opportunities through 360 campaign management and brand initiatives
- Managing briefs and ensuring clients' brand goals are met and achieved whilst working alongside marketing and brand teams internally
- Pitching and securing clients through a consultative sell
- Building a close relationship with media partners and key decision makers in the agency space
The successful candidate is someone who is extremely passionate about the media business and also someone who believes in their unique value proposition. This Director, Business Development role will pave the way into new wins for the organisation across Singapore and Malaysia.
- At least seven years' experience in a business development/sales role in a media or entertainment firm; previous account management experience in a creative agency would also be relevant
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to manage complex briefs and pitches that are unique to individual clients
- Strong relationship builder who is comfortable in a consultative sell
- Creative thinker who is innovative and forward looking
The company has a strong stable business in the music and entertainment arena and is looking at expanding its footprint in the region. This is a crucial hire to the business for added revenue streams across consumer brands. Candidates who enjoy a complex sell that involves putting together various solutions would find this role to be an excellent fit.
If you are passionate about the industry and enjoy a fast paced environment, this is the right role for you. Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew