Regional Business Development Manager
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Regional Business Development Manager job has just become available at a leading business intelligence firm focusing exclusively on financial services. Reporting to the Global Commercial Director based in Singapore, you will be responsible for growing the business across three markets in SEA.
About the Regional Business Development Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for growing business across three markets in SEA, namely Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia (greenfield market).
- New Business - establish new business relationships with new clients for existing and new products (75% of responsibility)
- Account Management - deepen current relationships with existing clients through cross-selling and up-selling (25% of responsibility)
- Client servicing - act as "go-to" person for clients, exercise ownership of existing contracts and renewals, monitor operational performance of accounts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and colleagues by providing feedback on market and client needs
- Represent firm at internal and external events, identify potential opportunities for partnership to directly and indirectly drive revenue
To succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager role, you will need to have a client-focused mindset, be adaptive and resilient, and possess intellectual agility and curiosity.
- Minimum five years' sales and business development experience in the B2B professional services space selling subscription-based products and services, with proven track record
- Experience selling to banking and financial clients is a plus
- Experience with Indonesia or Vietnam markets is a plus
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to travel 30 to 40% of the time
The firm is already a market leader in its space, and continuing its growth journey globally, averaging a 50% year-on-year growth rate over the past 10 years across North and Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. It offers a flexible working environment, good benefits and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew