Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-09-28 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Sales Manager job in Singapore has just become available at a leading international event solutions provider. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be part of the organisation's exciting expansion plans, driving sales revenue and business growth by strategically positioning and selling the company's properties as world-class venues.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be be part of the organisation's exciting growth plans, driving sales and business growth, by positioning and selling the company's properties as world-class venues for exhibitions, conventions, seminars, concerts and other events.
- Drive the identification, outreach, engagement and securing of new business
- Cold-calling to identified markets or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet clients face-to-face, use consultative selling approach to identify needs and propose solutions
- Understand market trends, needs and identify potential partners/ sales channels to develop business plans and strategise for business collaboration by actively contacting potential partners to explore opportunities
- Organise business development and lead generation events (e.g. overseas sales calls, tradeshows, webinars)
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you should have prior sales experience with strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Hospitality and Tourism preferred
- Minimum of three years' sales experience with proven track record in similar role
- Deep passion for sales and service-oriented
- Ability to "think out of the box" and use innovative/creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, resourceful, independent and good team player
Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to travel overseas when required
The firm is a leader and expert in the management of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) venues, and is part of a larger group of well-established companies. The firm offers an excellent work environment and culture, where creative and innovative thinking is rewarded.
If you are a passionate sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, looking for an environment that will enable you to grow and excel, this is the right role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew