Business Development Manager
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Business Development Manager job in Singapore has just become available at the corporate travel business of one of the largest travel companies in the world. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales for SEA, you will have the opportunity to be a key part of the organisation's continued growth across the region.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate travel business.
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospecting methods
- Become an expert in service and value proposition, use a ‘challenger sales’ methodology to deliver passionate and concise sales presentations
- Accurately forecast projected sales revenue
- Write value-driven customer proposals and create highly professional responses to RFI / Ps to maximise win-rates
- Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team
- Collaborate with other internal departments (finance, operations, product, HR) where necessary to resolve other client-related matters
- Consistently use CRM database to manage activity and results, using reporting to analyse performance and identify areas of self-improvement
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you must have the drive, hunger and passion for sales with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Minimum three years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus)
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to develop external client relationships at a strategic level and engage across all levels internally
- Ability to conduct presentations / product demonstrations in a confident / engaging manner
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a basic business case.
Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce.com (or similar)
- Self-motivated and independent
- Passion for the travel industry
The firm is an award-winning travel company with an excellent work culture and many progression opportunities.
If you are determined, driven and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew