Sales Executive, Protective Coatings
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Sales Executive, Protective Coatings job opportunity has just been made available at a world-leading supplier of protective coatings to various industries. You will be responsible for driving growth of the company by generating new business opportunities, and supporting and maintaining accounts for Singapore.
About the Sales Executive, Protective Coatings Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth for the company via the generation of new business opportunities and maintenance of accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities – cold calling or prospecting for potential clients, new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets
- Generate sales leads
- Initiate and manage business relationships with clients (client retention – by presenting new products and services to enhance existing relationships)
- To conduct half yearly business review for top accounts half yearly
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge; keep informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information, competition and other general information of interest to the customer
- To conduct products presentation to customers on new product launches and benefits to enhance the branding.
- To conduct value and solution selling to accounts for long term benefits in term of efficiency and shorter turnaround time with premium products
- Attend industry functions, all necessary training and meetings (internal and external) such as association events and conferences, networking-provided feedback and information on market and creative trends, reviews professional publications
To succeed in this Sales Executive, Protective Coatings role, you should be a strong hunter with good knowledge and contacts in the construction industry.
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry with contacts including contractors, developers and architects
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Engineering or Business
- At least five years' sales experience from the paint industry
- Good presentation skills
- Good business writing skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to overcome sales objections
The company is a global brand that offers great growth opportunities.
If you have a successful track record of growing the business, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Executive, Protective Coatings role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng