Associate Director, Business Development & Marketing
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 17 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading and highly-recognised MBA institution offering an array of award-winning programmes is looking for a capable and driven Associate Director, Business Development & Marketing to grow its footprint further in Asia Pacific. This job will be based in Singapore.
About the Associate Director, Marketing & Business Development Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead a team of Business Development Managers and Marketing Specialists to drive commercial and operational excellence across all their programmes (Undergraduate to EMBA). You will also be responsible for driving revenue growth and increasing brand awareness and visibility in Asia Pacific.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement key corporate communications and marketing strategies to increase brand equity, visibility and awareness
- Oversee the planning, coordination and execution of events, forums and conferences targeted and existing and potential students and partners
- Drive revenue growth in student acquisition and ensure that annual targets are met
- Proactively nurture and develop existing and new partnerships
- Budget and expenditure development and management
- Collaborate and liaise closely with HQ campus for marketing and business development needs
- Any other projects and initiatives that may arise and evolve over time
To succeed in this Associate Director, Business Development & Marketing role, you should have at least 10 years' experience in sales and marketing with excellent communication skills.
- MBA/Master's degree in Management, Marketing or an equivalent field
- A minimum of 10 years' sales and marketing in the consulting, executive education or coaching, or professional services industry
- Strong experience and track record in managing relationships with clients at management/board level across Asia Pacific
- Demonstrable success in leadership through steering successful and diverse teams in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation) in English
- Knowledge of international higher education systems will be an advantage
The company is a leading MBA institution that is highly recognised and has topped Global MBA rankings. Offering an array of award-winning programmes, it is now set to grow its footprint further in Asia Pacific.
If successful, you can expect to work in a highly-diverse and international environment where you have the opportunity to grow and take the organisation to the next level. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Associate Director, Business Development & Marketing job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han