Business Development Manager, APAC
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
With headquarters in London and offices across the US and Asia, a renowned marketing and event services company is seeking for a Business Development Manager, APAC to take on a newly-created role. In this job, you will have the opportunity to be a key part of the organisation's exciting growth across the region.
About the Business Development Manager, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for shaping the business development strategy and driving growth across Asia.
- Develop customised partnership and sponsorship proposals (relating to festivals, hackathons, start-up challenges, innovation workshops etc) for prospective companies towards successful outcomes
- Manage a sales database and provide regular updates to the Commercial Director on business development strategy, priorities and outcomes
- Understand the digital and technology innovation ecosystem in Singapore and Asia, and develop a sales strategy to engage with new corporate partners and augment the relationship with existing sponsors across industry verticals (e-commerce, AI, fin tech, ad tech, cybersecurity etc)
- Work closely with the content and marketing team to ensure that relevant new leads are identified and followed up with, including speaker engagements, promotional opportunities etc
The successful Business Development Manager, APAC will need to have a minimum of five years' experience in a sales role and a hunting capacity.
- A strategic thinker, motivated self-starter and solutions-driven problem solver who thinks in a creative and commercial sense
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with an international mindset
- Experience in event / sponsorship sales will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to develop new sales relationships, initiate and deliver high-value projects and cultivate long-term business partnerships
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
The firm connects brands and corporations with start-ups and innovators through their world-leading innovation events that are held annually in London, Singapore and the US, bringing together thousands of founders and investors, entrepreneurs, corporate executives, government officials, media representatives and start-ups. The firm offers an excellent work environment and culture.
If you are have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager, APAC job. You will be a part of an international, strategic business environment that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew