Regional Director, Sales and Admissions (Higher Education)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 09 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An interesting and rare Regional Director, Sales and Admissions (Higher Education) position has just become available in a leading educational institution in Singapore. As they prepare for further regional activity and expansion, you will be responsible for promoting the school across the Asia Pacific region.
About the Regional Director, Sales and Admissions (Higher Education) Role:
You will be tasked to lead a team of Student Recruitment Managers locally and in the region. Together, you will define a clear sales and admissions strategy, implement regional initiatives and drive recruitment and admission processes while ensuring that global brand objectives are met.
- Drive revenue and growth, ensuring annual targets are met
- Conceptualise, plan and implement key marketing and student recruitment strategies to increase visibility of school's programmes and brand
- Lead a team of Student Recruitment Managers across the region, and ensure seamless operational objectives and execution
- Work closely with team in HQ for marketing and business development needs
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships, as well as build and develop new partnerships
- Oversee the planning, coordination and execution of key events, forums, conferences and workshops
- Plan and manage budgets, expenditure and other financial matters
- Be the key point of contact for APAC and act as brand ambassador
To succeed in this Regional Director, Sales and Admissions (Higher Education) role, you should be driven and ambitious with a proven track record of performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Business Management from a distinguished institute
- Minimum eight to 10 years' relevant experience in Sales and Business Development, ideally from Higher Education or the Hospitality sector
- Minimum three years' experience in a leadership and team management role
- Strong understanding of regional markets
- Highly organised with good project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Not afraid of being hands-on and working within an entrepreneurial environment
This is a prestigious and widely renowned hotel management school that has been consistently ranked as one of the world's best. As the Regional Director, Sales and Admissions (Higher Education), you will be tasked to lead a sales team and grow the number of student applications and enrolments across Asia Pacific. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the institution's presence and activity in APAC are kept high, through various engagement and recruitment strategies.
This is a role that presents an opportunity for growth and progression, along with a need for a Regional VP with a multicultural and cross-geography appreciation.
Apply today for a confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han