Regional Business Development Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 03 April 2017
An exciting Regional Business Development Manager role is now available with one of the world's leading entertainment companies.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
As the team grows, you will drive the development of innovative proposals, act as the central resource in partnership models and best practice sharing while growing the client base, and maintaining large key accounts in Indochina.
- New business and client acquisition through prospecting and exploring new revenue channels and markets in Indochina
- Key account management through music marketing and ensuring your brand partners leverage on their music assets to increase customer acquisition, spending and overall loyalty
- Provide creative marketing solutions and partnership models to drive customer acquisition, retention, product development, awareness and engagement
- Develop key strategic partnerships at local and regional level and manage the relationships at local and regional level
- Collaborate with a dedicated pitch team to customise proposals and presentations that make strong impressions
To succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager role, you will need to possess minimum eight years' business development and account management experience in the media, entertainment or telcotelco industry.
- Proven commitment to and success in creating new business
- An understanding of the local landscape and ideally a network of brand/agency/supplier contacts
- A consummate multitasker capable of juggling and prioritising high deal flow
- A demonstrable creative flair
- Superior relationship, influencing and negotiation skills
- Open-minded forward thinker who is constantly developing new ideas and concepts
- A love for music and/or knowledge of the music industry will be advantageous
- Ability to speak in Vietnamese is an advantage as you will be working closely with Vietnamese-speaking counterparts in Indochina
This is a leading music and entertainment firm and has been hailed as one of the best companies to work for. The organisation records and distributes their music across a diverse family of labels and artists in the world.
The successful candidate can expect to work for one of the best brands with endless opportunities to grow and develop. If you have a passion for the art of branded entertainment, this is the role for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han