Head of E-Commerce
Salary Attractive + Benefits
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 09 March 2017
An excellent Head of E-Commerce job has just arisen at one of the world's leading American health care companies. A key role for the business online, you will to manage the end-to-end process of running multiple avenue operations, including the website, fulfilment and operations, customer service and marketing. This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Head of E-Commerce Role:
Reporting to the Head of Trade, you will take full responsibility for the online strategy in this pivotal role in the online shop and development of the infrastructure. You will drive sales and execute the E-Commerce Strategy for Abbott Nutrition aligned with the overall business goals and marketing strategies in the market. You will ensure Abbott brands lead in all aspects along the digital path to purchase to drive demand.
The successful candidate will partner with their local as well as Area Commercial, Brand Marketing and Shopper Insights teams and agencies to develop and deliver integrated joint business plans for e-Commerce in their market.
- Lead and implement the local market e-Commerce strategy in partnership with the sales & marketing teams to maximise sales through all the relevant e-Commerce channels in the market
- Manage budget, operational cost and agency / partner investments for all e-Commerce related activities
- Leverage and work with the brand teams to understand brand objectives, strategies and consumer insights ensuring consistent messaging and brand representation online
- Develop customer specific business building programs in partnership with sales & marketing teams and oversee the execution of annual customer marketing calendar
- Drive alignment of ANI and e-retailer strategies and objectives in the Nutrition category
- Put in place an effective system to track sales, share and operational costs through E Commerce
- Leverage the data captured from the eCommerce channel to provide inputs to both the affiliates and thearea team on areas around ROI measurement, KPIs tracking, etc
- Support the skills development, knowledge and competence of the country team in order to effectively execute their activities and gain competitive advantage
- Develop external partners, whose expertise can be leveraged to develop our skills and capabilities in this space
- Work with e-retailers and counterparts in the market to bring best in class understanding of managing the E-Commerce channel for identified categories
The successful Head of E-Commerce will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, an engaging character, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Bachelor's degree required with more than eight years' experience in sales, marketing, digital, e-Commerce within the FMCG or consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of retail sales, brand management or shopper marketing
- An understanding of consumer/shopper, using analytical skills and insights
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to present and influence others, including internal Abbott and external customer leaders
- Experience in working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce business model (from demand generation to distribution) is required
- Strong analytical and data mining skills
This company is much more than consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that this vacancy is posted on behalf of Maya Nguyen, Senior Consultant from Robert Walters Vietnam. Should you have any questions, you may reach Maya at email@example.com.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan