Business Development Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 15 February 2017
An exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in Singapore has just become available at a well-known global contract logistics company.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
As the Business Development Manager, your key responsibility will be to develop new contract logistics and domestic distribution business in Singapore.
- Develop new contract logistics and domestic distribution business
- Find, connect and develop relations with decision makers of target clients based in Singapore
- Create and execute account plan focused on developing contract logistics for Singapore target clients
- Maintain existing relationship with existing clients in Singapore
- Handle country RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Maintain relationship with the regional internal stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum five years' relevant experience with contract logistics
- Existing network of regional and country supply chain decision makers
- Able to multi-task, work independently and result driven
- Fluent English and preferably Mandarin to engage with North Asian clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
This global contract logistics company is well-known in the industry. The company is looking at expansion within the industry and the candidate will have a very good opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng