ASEAN Sales Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 05 January 2017
An exciting opportunity as an ASEAN Sales Manager in Singapore has just become available at a well-known global manufacturer of access equipment and machinery.
About the ASEAN Sales Manager Role:
As the ASEAN Sales Manager, your key responsibility will be to develop and implement market development and sales strategies that maximise revenue opportunities within the region. The role is also responsible for identifying and understanding the product markets, channels and applications for the portfolio of access equipment.
- Lead sales strategy, develops and implements comprehensive plans to develop our presence, relationships and business opportunities with the customers in the region
- Collaborate on the development of market specific product plans, both new and existing, to achieve segment objectives, attain maximum contribution margin and develop maximum potential volume from all regional markets
- Support sales, brand, and event marketing providing expertise on competitive environment, end-users, and applications of product
- Determine the product content and value proposition for assigned access products from concept through the product life cycle for all appropriate markets
- Propose and analyse potential line extensions and/or new product concepts to fuel the product planning process
- Provides input on the continuing appraisal of pricing, distribution and other policies and procedures of the organisation and also provide input on changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving sales objectives
- Responsible for developing sales and margin forecasts
- Analyse and report market trends, potentials and sales forecasts. Responsible for attaining those forecasts through innovative marketing programs, achieving strategic plan initiatives, and developing customer relationships
To succeed in this role, you will need to have previous experience in market development and product planning required leveraging relationships and communications with end- users / distribution partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or other related fields required. Master's degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years' experience capturing sales and market share in a related industry
- Strong communication, decision-making and leadership skills
- High levels of energy, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivator, self starter
- Must be an expert in end-user applications and product knowledge
- Be knowledgeable in competitive markets (products, pricing, distribution channels)
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng