Business Development Manager
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An international beverage company is hiring Business Development Manager to identify new business opportunities across industries, in commercial and government sectors.
About the Business Development Manager role:
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you are primarily responsible to build and expand business in the on-premise, e-commerce, corporate sectors.
- Negotiate new/renewal of contracts or trading terms that optimises investments and ensure these investments are within company guidelines and within budget assigned
- Lead and monitor entire pre/post sales services with well-coordinated matrix both internally and externally
- Sales hunter capable of acquiring new customer account and having the ability to increase penetration of existing end-user accounts to maximise their potential
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to close sales
- Provide timely and accurate reports on competitor activities, market and industry trends
act as a consultant on best practice with end-users so as to solve customer problems
To be successfull in this position, you must have a diploma and degree in marketing function.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Prior experience in FMCG industries highly preferred
- Digital and mobile savvy, keep up to trends of new technologies with good knowledge or high interest in digital marketing and web technology
This leading consumer goods company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager position.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan