Business Development Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in Singapore has just become available at a rapidly growing contract logistics company.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
As the Business Development Manager, your key responsibility is to grow the business by devising plans and strategies to target and grow accounts in Singapore.
- Formulate tactical sales and marketing strategies to support short-term, mid-term and long-term business growth
- Identify and penetrate into new verticals and markets
- Maintain and build on existing accounts
- Responsible for contracts negotiation and this include the preparation and presentation of quotation to potential customers
- Work closely with Solutions team to meet customers’ requirements and support other sales and marketing related initiatives when required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business development.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience with contract logistics and domestic trucking
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Need to own a car
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng