Culinary Sales Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Culinary Sales Manager in Singapore has just become available in a global leader of foodservice equipment.
About the Culinary Sales Manager role:
As the Culinary Sales Manager, your key responsibility will be to grow the business by devising plans and strategies to target and grow accounts in South East Asia.
- Execute trainings and field demonstrations for channel partners and end-users within South East Asia
- Measure the effectiveness and net result of the segmented training and workshops
- Develop and manage customer relationships in region
- Follow up on customer leads generated by the regional demonstration program in collaboration with the respective stakeholders to convert leads into sales
- Plan and participate in trade shows, industry seminars and group related activities
- Involve and responsible for the financial control and risk management responsibilities inherent in the position
- Support the process for annual operating and sales plans and implementation of agreed strategies
- Optimizing the effectiveness of the program, achieving agreed targets for sales and profit margins
To succeed as the Culinary Sales Manager, you must have a minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant foodservice/ equipment field sales experience.
- Diploma/ Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline
- Must be with supervisory experience and customer focus
- Must be a strong team player
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English command
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them a well-known organisation in their field.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng