Regional Sales Director
Salary SGD13000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 31 October 2016
A very exciting opportunity as a Regional Sales Director for SEA has just become available at a major electronics company to help build up their regional business.
About the Regional Sales Director role:
As a Regional Sales Director in Singapore, your key responsibility will be to grow the business strategically and help the SEA team achieve their sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to meet company sales objectives.
- Manage the sales team to maximise their potential in order to grow the revenue and profitability
- Develop strong relationships with the direct customers and distributors
- Monitor and analyse competitor offerings to identify opportunities and develop key strategies to enhance product and services offering
- Organise and attend regional and national industry association conferences
- Work closely with product management team to improve on product and services offering to customers.
To succeed in this role, you will require extensive knowledge of the automotive industry. Candidates with extensive knowledge of the automotive industry and the ability to read and write fluently in Japanese is encouraged to apply.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Minimum 6 years' people management experience in driving sales team’s performance
- Minimum 10 years' automotive-related experience
- Japanese communication ability is a must as clients are predominantly Japanese-speaking
- Strong sales and people management record
- Extensive knowledge of the automotive industry
- Business travel is required
This is a global market leader in its field. It offers excellent opportunities for growth and remuneration.
If you are keen to take the next step and grow your career, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng