Senior Sales Engineer
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Transport Allowance and Commission
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 28 October 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Senior Sales Engineer has just become available at one of the world's leading suppliers of connectors and electronic components.
About the Senior Sales Engineer role:
As a Senior Sales Engineer in Singapore, your key responsibility will be to sell and promote the company's products to customers through assigned distributors and also to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop account strategies & plans implementation to achieve account revenue, market share & profit goals and objectives
- Align and link Account Strategies with specific segmental strategies as well as product strategies
- Identify product gaps and work closely with the divisions to close the gap
- Maximise the company's footprint in new programs or under Approved Vendor List (AVL)
- Develop key accounts with strong project pipelines and achieving preferred supplier status
- Build strong relationship with key decision makers
- across different functional groups
- Follow up market status including key competitors activities, technology trends and report to management and/or related person
To succeed in the Senior Sales Engineer job, you must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Electronics / Electrical / Telecommunication or its equivalent as well as minimum 3 years sales experience in electronics industry.
- Experience with OEMs / ODMs
- Must have proven track records and contacts with key decision maker/influencer and other executives within the industry
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and translate documents in Mandarin
- Basic PC skills with working knowledge of spreadsheet and words processing software
- Experience in SAP system an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Must posses own car
This leading supplier firm is one of the largest in the industry. It offers excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng