Senior Global Logistics Manager of Sales
Salary SGD170000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 11 October 2016
A very exciting opportunity as a Senior Global Logistics Manager of Sales has just become available at a major global logistics company to help build up the regional business.
About the Senior Global Logistics Manager of Sales role:
As a Senior Global Logistics Manager of Sales in Singapore, your key responsibility will be to grow the business strategically and help the team achieve their sales targets.
- Develop global strategies to identify sales prospects and manage contract negotiations
- Leads and develops sales team to drive sales performance in Asia Pacific region by providing coaching and training
- Demonstrates an expert level of product knowledge and using it to solve problems or identify opportunities; seeks opportunities to advise or educate others to effectively use product, service, and/or customer facing technology knowledge
- Identifies multiple business needs in complex situations and using it to create solutions that address current and future needs
- Integrates industry, financial, and global trends into solutions for complex accounts to create supply chain solutions for customers
- Advises sales team on how to provide appropriate feedback and coaching to team members for their personal development
- Serves as an expert on competitive strategies and customer decision criteria
- Demonstrates an expert level of understanding of business requirements or critical elements of a complex problem and providing comprehensive, integrated solutions to complex problems
- Serves as an expert on supply chains across multiple organizations or industries and identifying solutions that impact the entire supply chain
To succeed in this role, you will require excellent supply chain solutions knowledge in warehousing and logistics distribution solutions.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics; a Master Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years' people management experience in driving sales team’s performance
- Minimum 7 years’ contract logistics sales experience at management capacityis a must
- Chinese is strongly preferred for the management of staff in China
- Experience in supply chain solution IT solution platforms and applications will be an advantage
- Express and freight solutions background is a plus
- Business travel is required
This world-renowned firm is one of the largest in the industry. It offers excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng