Business Development Manager
Salary SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 11 October 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in Singapore has just become available at a well-known logistics company.
About the Business Development Manager role:
As the Business Development Manager, your key responsibility will be to grow the business by devising plans and strategies to target and grow accounts in Singapore.
- Formulate tactical sales and marketing strategies to support short-term, mid-term and long-term business growth
- Identify and penetrate into new verticals and markets
- Maintain and build on existing accounts
- Responsible for contracts negotiation and this include the preparation and presentation of quotation to potential customers
- Work closely with Operations and Supply Chain team to meet customers’ requirements and support other sales and marketing related initiatives when required
To succeed in this role, you will require business acumen and excellent presentation as well communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in third party logistics provider environment with proven track records
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Occasional travel to regional countries when required
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them a well-known organisation in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng