Partner Success Manager (ASEAN)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 sales Singapore Singapore SG SGD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Amazon Web Services (AWS) https://aws.amazon.com/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aws-logo.gif
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring for a Partner Success Manager (ASEAN) based in Singapore for VMware Cloud on AWS team. VMware and AWS announced a strategic partnership that brings the two leaders in Enterprise IT together to deliver a vSphere-based cloud service running on AWS. The Partner Success Manager will help develop and manage a pipeline of high value accounts while supporting the execution of strategies to secure deals that will exceed account acquisition and revenue goals.
About the Partner Success Manager (ASEAN) Role:
As the Partner Success Manager (ASEAN) based in Singapore, you will be supporting VMware Cloud on AWS team where you will help develop and manage a pipeline of high value accounts while supporting the execution of strategies to secure deals that will exceed account acquisition and revenue goals.
Specially you will be responsible for identifying and help building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams of AWS targeted accounts (a focus on enterprise accounts) in a specific geography, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to help create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Prepare and present formal proposals to executive levels of organisations
- Prepare formal proposals in response to RFPs
- Consult with customers to assess their business needs at high level
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure
- Contributing to exceeding account acquisition quota and targets within assigned Region
- Help driving revenue and growing market share in defined territory
- Help develop an enterprise account solution strategy at all levels – business units to C-suite
- Help develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Help accelerate customer adoption of VMware Cloud on AWS service
- Identification and prioritisation of opportunities in the field. Help developing and driving strategies to win opportunities.
- Help building and maintaining the Cloud business plan and GAP plan for the region.
- Being the trusted liaison for VMware Cloud on AWS opportunities across the specific territory.
- Working with AWS/VMware account management, pre-sales teams to help drive alignment and knowledge of each Cloud solution and technologies to help facilitate broad growth in assigned region
- Leveraging strategic alliance team and alliance partners effectively
- Effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the regions, and owning updates on progress to Region leadership
To succeed in the role, you must have in depth knowledge of and experience in ASEAN markets.
- Minimum 15 years' work experience in a technology firm
- Significant experience in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales, preferably in public or hybrid cloud environment
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Experience with VMware or selling AWS services a plus
- Knowledge of cloud economics: TCO and commercial models, their cost structure and value drivers; make‑buy analysis
- Functional understanding of key technologies and trends in the cloud domain; containerisation, software defined technology, hybrid cloud operating models, etc
- Experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams with value-led propositions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: ambitious, self-driven, go-getter, risk-taker, persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated (“my business!”)
- Experience in selling new services into new markets is desired
- Customer Focus - AWS sees its customers' business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer's needs
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement; deliver on it
- Organisational awareness: establish power-base mapping to sensibly act and plan in accordance
- Sales skills; ability to drive the clients Converged/Cloud strategy towards solutions offered in the AWS portfolio
- Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content (less is more), actionable delivery
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams
If you would like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry, Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a dynamic results oriented candidate to join as a Partner Success Manager (ASEAN) based in Singapore within our ASEAN Partner team.
Do apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo