Research Analyst (12 months)
Salary SGD3800 - SGD4500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall (R22104739)
Job Ref 1938170/001
Date posted 19 May 2023singapore sales/account-management 2023-05-19 2023-06-18 sales Singapore SG SGD 3800 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world's leading media and entertainment companies is seeking a Research Analyst (12 months). In this job, you will join their growing team.
About the Research Analyst (12 months) Role:
Supporting the Global Partnerships Team, the Research Analyst (12 months) is responsible for delivering data and support the broader research and insights projects on an ad hoc basis to different departments within the organisation's advertising business. You will be part of a team who collaborates with global researchers internationally to bring a unified POV to the organisation's sales positioning and centralised reporting efforts.
- Assist with daily ad sales requests using syndicated research (e.g. Ipsos Affluent, GWI) to provide pre-sale data
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the Global Partnerships Research response to RFP process
- Assist the team with day-to-day enquiring from the business outside of the RFP Process
- Provide pre-sell TV reach and frequency campaign estimates based on client media plans and post-sell reach based on transmission reports
To succeed in the Research Analyst (12 months) job, you must be comfortable working with large sets of data and possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to deliver client and category specific insights to feed into the advertising/client RFP process.
- Prior experience working with Crosstab software such as GWI or IMS, or knowledge of a wide range of digital analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics/CmScore, is highly advantageous
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and communicate key findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical, with a creative approach to research and data interpretation with high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work under tight deadlines and juggle various tasks/projects
- Flexibility of working hours to cater to the needs of stakeholders based in London
This media and entertainment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards and are focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Research Analyst (12 months) job.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R22104739 Siti Aishah Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 May 2023An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD65000 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023Work for Constellar, one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, they are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their expanding team.