Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Automation
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7200 per month + Performance Bonus
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1886030/001
Date posted 19 January 2023singapore sales/account-management 2023-01-19 2023-02-18 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 6000 7200 7200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Automation job has become available at one of the leading industrial automation firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a sales team leader who is passionate about the industrial automation and sensors industry.
About the Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Automation Role:
A self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales, you will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. As a team leader, you will be in charge of motivating the sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products
- Implement sales performance management, coaching and management system
- Meet with sales team to assess individual performance
To succeed in this Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Automation role, you should have a positive, can-do, winning personality and attitude. You must have excellent people skills and possess strong sales leadership to drive sales target achievement and staff personal growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales of industrial automation, preferably knowledgeable in sensors and controls
- Minimum of five years in a sales management role in a similar industry
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Good sense of teamwork, able to cooperate well with team members, customers, and other external and internal organisations
- Excellent skills using a style of leadership that mentor and coach sales staff to inspire their best performance
This company places great value in its people and is very focused on providing a dynamic culture of growth, transparency, and continuous employee development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Automation position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Senior Business Development Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. Working closely together with the CEO, you will be part of the founding team driving business growth in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Transport $500 + VBLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager (Process, Sensors, Automation) job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading industrial automation companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a technical sales and marketing professional who is a leader in the field of industrial automation, especially in the development and production of sensors, controls and process applications.
Salary: SGD54000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Business Development and Marketing Executive job opportunity has become available at one of the market leading law firms in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Head of Business Development and Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing the firm's business.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 January 2023An exciting and challenging Business Development Manager (Contract) job has been made available at a lead agency for economic development, international trade and investment, and tourism.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager job opportunity has just become available at a reputable consumer goods company.