Customer Success Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Job Ref 1876990/001
Date posted 25 November 2022singapore sales/account-management 2022-11-25 2022-12-25 retail Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely available Customer Success Manager job has come up at a leading international food and beverage company as part of their new global digital and technology team.
About the Customer Success Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will drive growth on their digital platforms (Web, apps, and whatever the future may bring).
- Build trust and proactively manage and influence stakeholders at both regional and local levels
- Provide complete support to the customers on value realisation, solution engineering and product adoption of the e-commerce system
- Retain and grow business through effective customer success management
- Develop an intimate understanding of the markets business and customer needs
- Represent company as a trusted advisor, advocate and e-commerce thought leader/subject-matter-expert conduct regular executive business reviews and collaborate with customers to understand and develop their marketing campaigns for optimal conversions
- Ensure customers get maximum value from product and ancillary ecosystem by leveraging full platform functionality
- Liaison between customers and all the internal teams in Global Digital and Technology
- Ability to handle customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
- Align on and deliver annual digital performance targets by market and monitor actuals against forecast to allow for corrective action early
- Work with the market on product intake requests, prioritisation and trade-offs by following the quarterly planning cadence with the markets
- Provide clear business requirements and brief to Product and follow intake processes and timelines
- Drive conversion rate optimisation experiments with product team and align with Analytics on Metrics and KPIs to ensure measurement of success and impact
- Partner with the business to grow online order share in assigned markets
- Partner with the analytics team to analyse site data (Google Analytics), customer feedback, market insights and identify problem areas in the customer journey and opportunities to address
- Build a growth plan (marketing, customer journey improvements, value, features capabilities) to optimise market performance
To succeed in the Customer Success Manager job, you will possess both a business and technical background that enables you to drive engagement at the CXO and CMO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- Minimum three years' experience as a Customer Success Manager or Project Manager or in a pre-sales role in technology companies, start-ups or consulting
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- Commercial acumen with the ability to speak to CMOs or marketing counterparts and drive platform adoption based on campaigns that they have planned
- Strong communication skills, fluent Japanese and English both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend decisions
- E-commerce and conversion rate optimisation experience
- Flexibility to travel once a month to markets to engage with customers
- Exceptionally strong analytical thinker who has a track record of systems-level problem solving and developing successful plans to execute in a fast paced environment
- Experience with SaaS platforms and Google Analytics is preferred
This established company needs no introduction with its market-leading brands. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Success Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng
Salary: SGD140000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022Work for one of Singapore's most successful SMEs in the cash management and logistics space with a strong presence across SEA and a group of loyal customers. In this Assistant General Manager job, you will grow their business here in Singapore.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD169000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022A Client Director job has become available at one of Asia's fastest growing leadership development and strategic human capital management solutions providers, to join their business development and sales team.