Salary SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1876790/001
Date posted 21 November 2022singapore sales/account-management 2022-11-21 2022-12-21 sales singapore SG SGD 5500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager job opportunity has just become available at a reputable consumer goods company.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the successful candidate will report into the Regional Marketing Manager and be responsible for brand building initiatives for the Singapore market. You will strategise and execute a variety of brand building campaigns, retail and trade activations while ensuring the target audience is properly engaged and the message of the event is delivered in line with brand strategies. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible to elevate and drive cohesive brand marketing to achieve best in class execution and activation for the brand.
- Manage, develop, and lead all brand building initiatives (360 approach) in Singapore in full alignment with brand strategic directions
- Manage and recommend effective A&P budget control, ensure effective and fairly priced agency’s quotation, quality control, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution and follow-through
- Develop campaign briefs with clear objectives, budgets, ROIs for agencies after internal alignment with various stakeholders (regional, digital communications, commercial, PCRM, education) where applicable
- Manage agencies from the initial process and/or contract follow-ups to the regular management leading to the launch
- Develop and maintain marketing and trade calendar, ensuring it is aligned with global/region launch dates
- Support in preparing data for monthly reports, NPD post campaign report, MPR and any ad-hoc business reporting needs with the support of direct reports
- Propose specific activities, programming, partnership, events, to drive consumers engagement to boutique
- VM updates/visual changeover for NPD: work closely with commercial and retail team on store availability and timely execution of launches in boutique and other key accounts
- Collaborate and provide guidance to the commercial team to ensure alignment with brands guidelines and strategies in the on/off trade and support deployment of marketing tools e.g. brand guidelines, product sell-sheets, collaterals, super premium catalogue, brand experience booklet, POSMs, GWPs
- Manage trade collateral development from briefing the agency to production
- Proactively track competitors’ marketing activities/best practices to strengthen brand planning
- Oversee all POSMs/gifts and manage with direct report market order tracking and follow up to ensure order accuracy versus usage to minimise risk of obsolete items
- Track POSMs shipment and budget and maintain updated information
To succeed in this role, you must have a degree in marketing or business.
- Minimum of seven years of marketing or category experience in the luxury/beauty/spirit industry
- Experienced in agency management including event, design and project agencies and external vendors
- Good presentation skills with good knowledge in PowerPoint, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Team player with the ability to work with many stakeholders
- Takes initiative, a positive work attitude, and self-learning mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment, career progression and learning opportunities.
If you have the required skills and experience do not miss this Brand Manager job opportunity.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Senior Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the most widely recognised research organisations.
Salary: AWS + commissionLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting newly created Assistant Key Account Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts (supermarket and travel retail) within the Asia region.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Transport + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting After Service Sales Manager role has become available at one of the most renowned material handling and iIntralogistics solutions firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Transport AllowanceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Sales Manager - Power Generator job has become available at one of the most renowned power generator firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Transport $500 + VBLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Product Sales & Marketing Manager (SEA) job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading industrial automation companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a technical sales and marketing professional who is a leader in the field of industrial automation, especially in the development and production of sensors, controls and process applications.