Assistant Key Account Manager
Salary AWS + commission
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1877140/001
Date posted 21 November 2022singapore sales/account-management 2022-11-21 2022-12-21 sales singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting newly created Assistant Key Account Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts (supermarket and travel retail) within the Asia region.
About the Assistant Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the candidate will be responsible for business development of new accounts and forging strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Work closely with the buyers of key accounts and travel retail partners as a one-point contact between with the business partner and the company
- Maintain business relationships with specific key customers to understand customer requirements and propose the best solutions and services
- Develop joint annual business plans with the trade partners
- Manage business development in airports and other duty-free channels
- Obtain customer forecast/demand plan and develop support plan with related departments to develop prompt and quality service
- Work closely with international teams supporting the key accounts globally. Leverage global product offerings and commercials
- Provide support to customer on order management
- Liaise with vendors/factories in fulfilling the demand and supply requirements, monitor vendor delivery and formulating solutions to minimise the risks
- Provide support to customer on order management (presentation materials; quotations; samples arrangement; PO generation)
- Maintain business relationships with specific key customers understand customer requirements and propose the best solutions and services that bring benefits to customers
- Generate sales and business analysis reports for management review
To succeed in this Assistant Key Account Manager role, you will need to have a strong track record in account management, or business development, and prior experience selling into large retail partners.
- Minimum of two years of account management experience
- Good contacts within travel retail partners would help. Prior experience of handling duty-free partners within the region is preferred
- Able to work independently, and is self-driver
- Prior experience managing a regional account is a plus
The successful candidate will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment, career progression and learning opportunities.
If you have the required skills and experience do not miss this Assistant Key Account Manager job opportunity.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Senior Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the most widely recognised research organisations.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Brand Manager job opportunity has just become available at a reputable consumer goods company.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Transport + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting After Service Sales Manager role has become available at one of the most renowned material handling and iIntralogistics solutions firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Transport AllowanceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Sales Manager - Power Generator job has become available at one of the most renowned power generator firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Transport $500 + VBLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Product Sales & Marketing Manager (SEA) job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading industrial automation companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a technical sales and marketing professional who is a leader in the field of industrial automation, especially in the development and production of sensors, controls and process applications.