National Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jermine Wu
Job Ref 1806420/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore sales/account-management 2022-06-16 2022-07-07 fmcg Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading distributor and manufacturer in the health and wellness, beauty, household, and personal care industry is seeking a National Key Account Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the National Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales and Key Account Manager, you will play a big part in growing the business in Singapore through managing the relationship with key accounts and driving the revenue in the assigned channel. You will also manage a Key Account Executive and take on the responsibility to identify new business opportunities to maximise distribution, sales and profitability across the pharmacies and retail channels.
- Be accountable for delivery of sales targets for Singapore accounts
- Develop and execute business plans that address customer and business growth objectives
- Understand customer objectives, shopper, consumer and category trends to optimise plans and business opportunities
- Manage A&P budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimise spends and to achieve positive business results
- Lead regular business reviews with key customers and ensure that tracking is in place for timely adjustments and updates
- Continuously build effective strong relationships with individual accounts to develop the ongoing business to a higher level of sustainable growth
- Lead in the negotiation of contracts of major customer accounts
- Assess potential partners, perform competitive research, evaluate proposed deals/partnerships and develop business cases for new business targets
- Identify opportunities for business improvement in terms of planning, forecasting process
- Work closely with brand marketing to brainstorm and execute new consumer promotions as part of the ongoing test and learn process
- Provide coaching, guidance, and development to direct reports for further advancement within the company
- Build the business's reputation locally as a credible consumer goods company with a strong reputation for innovation, brand excellence, quality and customer delivery
To succeed in this Key Account Manager role, you must be highly driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will also need to have strong account management skills with a growth mindset.
- Degree and above in a relevant field
- More than five years of key account management and sales experience, ideally in retail or FMCG industry
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly results-driven, able to work independently, growth mindset, resilience with a can-do attitude
- Strong time management/high personal productivity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading regional firm in a role which will offer autonomy to drive business growth. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Key Account Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Jermine Wu
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 June 2022Work for one of the world's largest and fastest growing paints and pigments raw materials manufacturers. A Sales Manager job has become available at their expanding team as part of their expansion plans in SEA.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022Work for one of the world's largest and fastest growing paints and pigments raw materials manufacturers. A Sales Manager job has become available at their expanding team as part of their expansion plans in SEA.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022A newly created Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of Asia’s top leading industry expert knowledge services providers.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 June 2022A leading engineering equipment distributor is seeking a Sales Engineer. In this job, you will use your extensive knowledge of a company's products and the products' scientific processes to sell the company's complex scientific and technological products.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting B2B Sales and Account Manager (12-month) job has just become available at one of the Big Three Fortune 500 companies.