Account Manager (two-year contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall
Job Ref 1810570/001
Date posted 03 June 2022singapore sales/account-management 2022-06-16 2022-07-03 telecommunications Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international operating service provider for information technologies and digital transformation is seeking a high-calibre Account Manager (two-year contract) to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Account Manager (two-year contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy and delivering the highest quality service to all stakeholders.
- Planning and controlling existing revenue and of service delivery in an efficient manner
- Quality monitoring of contract implementation in commercial systems, including initial and formal ordering
- Proactively communicating with customers for delivery and services within contractual framework, efficiently handling customer complaints and escalation
- Driving the up-selling and cross-selling sales process whilst overseeing the end-to-end ownership of the sales to delivery process
- Being responsible for the budgeting and forecasting revenue, contract management and controlling (internal and external)
The successful Account Manager must possess outstanding communication skill sand have the ability to work on heir own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, commerce or similar
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience, especially in a customer facing role
- Prior experience in handling contractual matters
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and highly motivated self-starter
- Able to work proactively and under pressure
This company is much more than just technology and digital transformation. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, size of the business, freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Account Manager (two-year contract) role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R22104739 Siti Aishah Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022A leading distributor and manufacturer in the health and wellness, beauty, household, and personal care industry is seeking a National Key Account Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting B2B Sales and Account Manager (12-month) job has just become available at one of the Big Three Fortune 500 companies.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 June 2022Work for one of the world's largest and fastest growing paints and pigments raw materials manufacturers. A Sales Manager job has become available at their expanding team as part of their expansion plans in SEA.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022Work for one of the world's largest and fastest growing paints and pigments raw materials manufacturers. A Sales Manager job has become available at their expanding team as part of their expansion plans in SEA.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022A newly created Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of Asia’s top leading industry expert knowledge services providers.