Salary SGD80000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 80000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Known for its unique value proposition as well as a targeted approach to training and development, this international conglomerate is looking at setting up a new sales team in Singapore to drive opportunities in the APAC region. The firm is currently hiring Account Managers to join their expanding team. In this job, you will be given the opportunity to grow a dedicated pool of clients under your care, leveraging existing relationships the firm has in the Americas and Asia Region.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage and grow large scale financial services and professional services accounts through customised sell.
- Manage and identify business development opportunities in the market
- Drive relationships with key decision makers including heads of HR as well as general managers in key verticals including financial services, professional services as well as ride share economies
- Accurately position the right mix of training and development programmes aligned with what clients are looking for
- Execute a sales plan targeted at growth primarily in SEA
- Manage pipelines as well as grow the firm's presence in this region
To succeed in this Account Manager role, you must have a proven track record in a hunter role, preferably within the professional services as well as the training and development space. The candidate is also someone who has strong working relationships within the HR space.
- Degree in business
- At least five years' work experience in the professional services space. Training and development experience is an added advantage
- An excellent communicator coupled with good negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships across all levels within the organisation
The firm has a strong presence in the Americas and is known in the market for a very different value proposition within the training and development space. Candidates can expect opportunities to grow the team here in Singapore.
If you are hungry, dynamic and love working for a start up environment with an interesting product, this Account Manager position is the right role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee