Senior Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 retail Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most established retail/consumer goods company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Key Account Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible to drive revenue growth and performance for the business.
- Drive the performance of key accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximised and the year's sales budget is achieved
- Analyse and evaluate key account sales trends and performance, market penetration, distribution width and depth as well as merchandising/promotional thrusts
- Lead negotiations with key accounts on key launches, space, location and stock
- Establish and maintain partnership with Watson through anticipating their needs and providing attractive, value-adding service such as trade marketing
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor stock levels and displays, develop relationships at the store level, gather market insights on the ground
- Communicate consumer behaviour and patterns with marketing teams to align strategy
- Perform periodic business reviews on key accounts to monitor performance
To succeed in the Senior Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders, and be very proactive in your role.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant key account experience in FMCG
- Prior experience with managing the Watsons account will be advantageous
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Has leadership exposure
- Analytical mind - ability to translate complex data into market insights
- Fantastic collaboration skills
- Ambitious, committed, entrepreneurial and driven
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
This international retail/consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim