Customer Development Partner, HORECA
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Development Partner, HORECA job has just become available at an established wines and spirits company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Key Account Development Partner, this is a role for an individual who thrives on building working relationships with clients to grow the business.
About the Customer Development Partner, HORECA Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for sales target achievement and ensuring implementation of business plans for various assigned outlets. You will focus on the HORECA channel such as restaurants, bars and lounges alongside independent establishments.
- Conduct frequent visits to outlets as well as building and sustaining relationships with customers at all levels, particularly at key nightlife spots such as Clarke Quay, CBD and Sentosa amongst others
- Ensure that marketing and business plans are effectively implemented in outlets
- Manage sales in contracted outlets in order to develop profitable business for the company
- Analyse and evaluate sales performance monthly and establish brand activation and sales promotion plans to accelerate sales growth
- Plan and coordinate product and brand training with brand ambassadors and outlets
- Support deployment of promotional support in outlets for major campaigns
To succeed in the Customer Development Partner, HORECA job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of three years' sales experience within the FMCG/luxury industry
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative individual who enjoys the nightlife
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Independent and driven individual with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
This global wines and spirits firm needs no introduction and is recognised to invest in the development of its people through various training, and promote internal mobility across the various brand portfolio and global offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Customer Development Partner, HORECA is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim