Customer Success Manager, APAC
Salary SGD10000 - SGD13000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Singapore SG SGD 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Customer Success Manager, APAC, job based in Singapore has become available at a Series B performance management software company. You will be responsible for driving user adoption of the product amongst clients where you will also be shaping value-added consulting and product solutions for the clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
About the Customer Success Manager, APAC Role:
As the Customer Success Manager, APAC, you will be the anchor within the post-engagement team to drive customer advocacy. You will be the first touch point for the global clients when they reach out for a solution to their problem to help the customers to feel supported, engaged and understand the value of the company's product offering. Under your guidance, the team can look forward to drive change management and drive user adoption of the product amongst the clients. You will also have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting and product solutions that enable the clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Drive the strategy to boost the digital adoption (of mobile application primarily) as a tool of change management to boost enterprise performance
- Innovate beyond the use of incentive and rewards and localised strategies to boost adoption
- Proactively work with teams to assess user behaviour, analyse system usage and adoption, set targets, assess adoption barriers, devise adoption strategies and measure results
- Customer support and health checks
- Develop customer health scorecards and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) personalised for each client to provide an in-depth analysis to highlight the ROI of the company's product, present benchmarking data and set goals for the next quarter
- Work with the leadership team to develop metrics and KPIs which enable the continuous improvement of expansion sales and renewals
- Run the opportunity management process for upsell opportunities (defined as client buying more of the same service)
- Identify cross-sell (client buying additional services) and upsell opportunities (defined as client buying more of the same service) and partnering with the Sales Director to close those opportunities
To succeed in the role, you should be analytical where you are able to understand the customer's needs and help to drive adoption and utilisation rate of the company's product.
- At least seven years of customer success or renewal experience in a technology B2B company, preferably in an SaaS environment
- Proven ability to build and manage customer account relationships in an existing or new sales role
- Highly-skilled problem solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical) and experimental techniques (e.g. A/B testing; multivariate; multi-page)
- Knowledge of how to apply customer segmentation strategy, metrics, and account planning to prioritise time spent with a portfolio of customers
- Proven ability to establish and optimise operational processes related to customer account management
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong customer management skills, and demonstrated ability to work through difficult conversations to preserve relationships
- Strong data analysis, organisational, and prioritisation skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be fluent in English; other languages is advantageous as the candidate is required to work with clients from around the region
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time across APAC
- Relevant bachelor's degree
If you are someone who enjoys working in a highly dynamic, fast moving and highly independent IT SaaS organisation, this Customer Success Manager (APAC) role based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo