Account Director (Public Sector)
Salary SGD260000 - SGD310000 per annum + (50/50)
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 sales Singapore SG SGD 260000 310000 310000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Account Director (Public Sector) job based in Singapore is now available at a B2B IT services company headquartered in US. In this Account Director individual contributor role, you will be responsible for selling IT solutions to the named public sector accounts.
About the Account Director (Public Sector) Role:
As an Account Director (Public Sector), you are responsible for managing named public sector accounts where you will be driving digital solutions as part of the key offerings. You will be driving strong business performance and managing the accounts spanning across multiple business units.
- Establishes proactive strong professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives on the corporate account
- Focuses on senior business management challenges and strategies and be periodically called upon by client IT executives for advice and counsel
- Acts as a business partner to the account and an extension of the customer's IT management team
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company's capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives
- Leverages existing engagements to spawn new business with opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company
- Leverages the full company portfolio to add significant value to the customer's business, continuously improving account profitability for the company and expanding the company's share of wallet of the customer spent
- Nurtures and closes new company solutions opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments on the account
- Meets quarterly and annual sales goals, and coaches company resources to meet and exceed targets
- Coordinates multiple WW BU delivery organisations to support client engagement and service on the account
- Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution effectively
To succeed in the role, you should be able to build and sustain executive-level relationships, manage account-level profitability, delivers superior client loyalty, and being able to demonstrate through a strong mix of the company’s portfolio.
- At least fifteen years of sales and account management experience in the IT services space
- At least eight years of IT sales experience with a focus in public sector
- Strong network of public sector accounts
- Proven sales track record
- Uses consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with the company's solutions
- Highly-developed business development and negotiation skills
- Focuses on the client's key business challenges and drivers to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting solution delivery issues and continually coaches the team to do the same
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organisational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Knows the company's broad portfolio and how to integrate different solutions, or engages the appropriate resources, to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer
The company is a growing B2B IT services company with a strong focus in providing digital transformation solutions to the clients. They are a visionary leader and have strong service offerings.
If you are keen to sell digital solutions and enjoy managing public sector accounts, this Account Director (Public Sector) based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo