Senior Account Manager
Salary SGD55000 - SGD75000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it Singapore SG SGD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's fastest growing software accounting firms. With a strong presence in Asia Pacific coupled with a dynamic environment, the company is currently hiring a Senior Account Manager to join their commercial team.
About the Senior Account Manager Role:
In this commercial role, you will be building relationships with key decision makers and also identify new opportunities in the market. The firm is massively expanding in this region so you can also expect exposure to multiple industries and customer segments.
- Identify and qualify key accounts through prospecting and developing relationships with accounting firms
- Generate a strong pipeline through outbound activities
- Cultivate new partner relationships through events and workshops
- Build strong client relationships through a collaborative sales approach across technical and sales teams
- Educate partners on best practices to drive additional revenue
To succeed in this Senior Account Manager role, you will need to have a proven track record in account management and be familiar with the technology sector.
- A degree in Business
- At least five years' account management/sales experience, preferably from within the technology space
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills coupled with the ability to work in a matrix environment
The firm is massively expanding in this region and is well known for its value added services and highly customisable solutions.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, this Senior Account Manager role is a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee