Regional Operations Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD80000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-24 travel-and-tourism Singapore SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s fastest growing travel companies, focused on delivering growth and memorable experiences as a multi-attraction pass conglomerate, is recruiting a dynamic and tech savvy Regional Operations Manager to join their pioneer team in Singapore.
About the Regional Operations Manager Role:
To succeed in this role, the candidate needs to have strong project management and account management experience across Asia, preferably from within the tourism and travel sector.
- Building and establishing strong relationships with attraction partners, whilst identifying pockets of growth opportunities across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea and Japan
- Front the business as well as technical team to take the actual product to launch
- Defining and implementing tailored solutions for the attraction partners
- Maintaining and ensuring that the ticketing platform is well integrated and user friendly
- Project manage any new city launches whilst working alongside product as well as technology teams
- Driving field testing and in-destination customer experience to ensure product launch to uptake is seamless
The successful candidate has a strong eye for detail, good understanding of the travel industry and good project management experience.
- At least five years of work experience in a product management, operations and account management role
- Excellent work experience in or knowledge of the travel industry
- Dynamic, adaptable and self-motivated individual
- Customer focused mindset coupled with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well across multiple stakeholders
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (Cantonese) preferably as the person would need to manage Hong Kong in their portfolio
The firm is expanding massively in this region and has big plans for Asia. It is well established in the U.S. and Europe so candidates can expect a fast-paced start-up environment in a structured setting, with up to 1000 attractions in their current portfolio, spanning across 37 cities and 17 countries.
Candidates who are passionate about the travel industry and are keen to grow their careers would find this Regional Operations Manager role a good fit.
Apply today to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee