Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 20 September 20192019-10-07 2019-11-19 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting, newly-created Account Manager job has just become available at a global speciality chemicals company. In this commercial role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth. This role will focus mainly on the decorative paint segment.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will report to the Vice President for this segment and will be responsible for delivering excellent results and generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation and qualification, as well as closing sales.
- Implement business development strategies and achieve sales targets for the region
- Undertake tasks such as forecast demand planning and market intelligence reporting
- Develop new business from the existing market through maintaining strong relationships with and retaining key clients in the industry
- Provide excellent customer service to key clients through consistent engagement to understand their needs and propose solutions to address them, by introducing new products and services
- Monitor sales metrics, including quarterly sales results and annual forecasts
- Monitor competitive products and market response
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results
- Support established distributors through timely feedback
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account, and addressing their queries on the company’s product and service capabilities
- Prepare contracts
To succeed in this Account Manager role, you must have a proven track record in meeting sales targets and ability to delivering excellent customer service. You should also have water-based coatings experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Five years of sales/account management experience, preferably in water-based chemicals
- Experience using CRM software and MS Excel required
This international chemicals company is the clear number one player in its niche market. The business succeeds on its high-performing, driven talent pool and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales and account management, and are able to work both independently and in a team, you can take your career forward in this exciting Account Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee