Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just became available at one of the leading global consumer companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a highly-driven and dynamic individual who seeks unconventional challenges.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the business by acquiring new accounts alongside maintaining good working relationships with existing key clients. You will also work very closely with the marketing and education teams to execute commercial plans for the division in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth, promotional and distribution objectives.
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Drive the performance of key accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximised and the year's sales budget is achieved
- Create an annual business/trade marketing plan and oversee the execution of these initiatives
- Lead the negotiations with clients on key launches, space, location and inventory
- Prepare and conduct the brand's strategy meetings with the trade marketing team
- Manage inventory agreements with trade partners
- Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to possess strong intrinsic motivation, commercial acumen and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Minimum five years' FMCG experience ideally in the consumer goods space
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data into useful market insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in more than one language and dialect
- Relevant sell-in/sell-out experience
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have won many awards and are known for their collaborative culture and placing their people at the heart of their business. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim