Global Key Account Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-07 sales Singapore SG SGD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's most successful and reputable pharmaceutical logistics firms with an annual turnover of up to USD 6 million. The company is currently hiring a Global Key Account Manager to join their expanding team and support its aggressive expansion plans alongside its unique value proposition and investments in cutting edge technology.
About the Global Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales for APAC, you will be responsible for shaping as well as driving a targeted sales channel strategy through relationship building with freight forwarding and contract logistics companies. The will in turn drive sales with targeted customers in the pharmaceutical space.
- Proactively sell and educate channel partners on the firm's value proposition
- Identify future needs with this group of forwarders whilst understanding their challenges in the market
- Actively engage with key decision makers and perform regular analysis to identify new trends and new opportunities
- Map the decision making process to build deep connections and better understanding of where additional revenue might sit
- Perform market analysis to ensure that all opportunities and challenges affecting this sales channels are proactively identified
The successful candidate is someone who has existing contacts and connections selling into the pharmaceutical and healthcare space. The person is also a strong relationship builder and has a good understanding from the freight forwarding space.
- A degree in Business
- At least six years' experience in the freight forwarding/contract logistics space with specific contacts in the healthcare and life sciences space
- Experience working with Japanese accounts is a must
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical space is highly advantageous
- Strong relationship builder with a good consultative approach
- Able to speak fluent Japanese, as you will be required to communicate with Japanese-speaking clients, stakeholders and counterparts
The firm is well known worldwide for its value added services and innovation-driven products. Candidates can expect a flat team structure coupled with a high value sell in a dynamic, fast paced environment. If you speak fluent Japanese and have existing contacts in the healthcare space, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee