Sales Manager, Consumer Healthcare
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-07-03 2019-08-25 fmcg Central Singapore SG SGD 7000 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Sales Manager, Consumer Healthcare role has recently become available at a multinational consumer healthcare conglomerate. Reporting to the National Sales Manager in this job, you will be responsible for total sales management across all independent channels in Singapore and will manage and mentor a team of five Sales Executives.
About the Sales Manager, Consumer Healthcare Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving total sales and account management for the independent channel-business for the company, and will manage and mentor a team of five.
- Develops and executes business plans that address customer growth objectives and opportunities ensuring outlet execution of programmes with tracking matrix
- Understands customer objectives, shopper, consumer and category trends and insights to optimise plans and business opportunities so as to engage with customers for implementation of aligned goals
- Negotiation of contracts with existing and new customers
- Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommends avenues to optimise spends and to achieve positive business results
- Leads regular business reviews with key customers and ensures tracking is in place for timely updates
- Ensures team members/direct reports manage assigned customers well while meeting their deliverables and sales targets effectively
- Looks after learning and career development of the direct reports
To succeed in the role, you must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimally seven years of key account management or sales experience in the B2C space, preferably from FMCG
- Strong business acumen and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team management/leadership experience
The successful Sales Manager can expect to work in a high-performing, dynamic and rewarding set-up which provides good career runway for its employees, and be given the autonomy to grow the business.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim