Regional Senior Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-23 retail singapore SG SGD 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Singapore -based Regional Senior Key Account Manager job has been made available at a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. Reporting straight to the VP of Global Sales, you will be responsible for managing key account channel in the region.
About the Regional Senior Key Account Manager Role:
As the Regional Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales activities for the company and building strong business ties.
- Develop sales strategy, planning and managing key accounts based on market needs, key account structure, competitive situation and company targets
- Build a strong partnership and collaboratively working relationships with Key Account at all levels (buyers, marketing, operations). This will include regular meetings with the stakeholders in the account
- Analyse sales by SKU and by door and generate weekly sales reports to share with the executive team
- Analyse sales trends, product opportunities and monitor competition, gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising equipment, techniques, etc. to make more informed recommendations for the business
- Achieve sales goals and profitability provided by the Vice President of Global Sales overseeing the execution of opening, replenishment and promotional orders to ensure these goals are met
- Create and implement an annual business plan with VP of Global Sales, taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms, securing sites, promotions and launches
- Monitor the account's performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed whilst also tracking and monitoring internal sales vs sales target
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
- Liaise with all internal departments – marketing, finance, logistics to ensure that the account receives the appropriate level of support and all activities result in orders and in-store execution
- Liaise with HQ marketing and PR team to develop marketing strategies and programmes
- Negotiate yearly trading terms with Key Account in line with annual business plan targets and budget and maximise performance of key account
- Participate in annual forecast of sales plan processes, maintaining an accurate and healthy forecast annually
- Responsible for recruitment, training and management of employees across the region
To succeed in this business critical role, you will need to be strong in commercials and have a strong relationship with the key account.
- Successful track record of managing long term partnership and managing key accounts
- Six to ten years' key account management and category management experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong commercial acumen with a desire to drive results and business growth
- Analytical and has a good eye for potential opportunities in the market
- Able to travel for work (30%)
This is a leading Beauty Company that needs no introduction. Recognised as a leader in its field of expertise, great value is also placed on training and development.
If you are seeking for an opportunity to advance your career with an industry leader that is flexible on internal mobility, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh