Senior Service Account Manager
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Senior Service Account Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available in a Global Tech MNC. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by providing oversight and account management for customer’s technical and support issues.
About the Senior Service Account Manager Role
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by providing oversight and account management for customer’s technical and support issues.
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with company's resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install base
To succeed in the Senior Service Account Manager job, you need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (IT background).
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
This international firm is a global IT MNC that provides infrastructure, data storage, hybrid cloud and data protection solutions.
If you enjoy managing large account and provide positive customer experience, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo