Commercial Sales Manager
Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Commercial Sales Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a technology MNC headquartered in California. You will be responsible for the Commercial Enterprise accounts which would be defined by large enterprise organisations in any vertical outside financial and core government institutions.
About the Commercial Sales Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will focus in Commercial Enterprise accounts which would be defined by large enterprise organisation in any vertical outside financial and core government institutions.
- Work within the allocated territory, working appropriately with relevant sales pathways, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the Country Managing Director
- Prospecting and the development of new accounts and/or new opportunities within existing accounts
- Service and develop named assigned sales accounts and the development of good personal and business-based relationships within those accounts
- Achieve/exceed preset sales targets (product revenue and services as defined in the compensation plan) and increase market share
- All proposals, risk analysis and cost/benefit analysis for opportunities within allocated territory
- General liaison between company, partners and the customer for the escalation process of delivery and pricing issues
- Develop a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable business to be sold effectively
- Develop and support channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory
- Work closely with and establish engagement between functional areas such as marketing, Sales Engineers, Solution Business Managers, Legal, Finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximise advantages and win rate
- Ensure that any major changes or events that impact the opportunities within assigned account(s) are regularly reviewed and the appropriate changes or updates are made to the territory, account and opportunity plans
- Provide accurate and timely weekly forecasts with a monthly, quarterly and six-month pipeline perspectives
- Ensure that gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed and strategies and tactics are developed to address gaps
- Ensure all business and technical risks are effectively managed to ensure customer satisfaction is never compromised
- Set up success criteria relevant to the customers' goals and implementation and monitor the success of all implementations; measure and provide relevant information for customer reference stories
- Provide leadership and direction to all resources in the extended team to improve efficiency in both the pre-sale and post-sale activities within the assigned account(s)
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you should have prior experience in dealing with commercial enterprise accounts.
- Minimum eight years’ experience and proven track record in a sales capacity, to organisations that utilise IT, software, hardware, solutions and associated services, as a major component of their business model
- At least six years' proven and successful track record selling to large commercial enterprises and state-owned enterprise organisations
- Has a strong network of customers in commercial enterprise and state-owned enterprise accounts, especially relating to manufacturing, resources, media, healthcare, telco service providers
- Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
- An understanding of the nuances of pathways to market as well as direct sales
- A relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in selling within a complex selling environment and an average sales cycle of at least six months
This is a leading technology MNC that combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams. If you are a team player and are driven by sales targets to grow and manage accounts in Singapore, this Commercial Sales Manager role in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo