Senior Account Manager, Singapore
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-18 travel-and-tourism 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Senior Account Manager, Singapore job has just become available at a world-leading travel technology company. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality commercial relationships with a portfolio of hotel partners in Singapore.
About the Senior Account Manager, Singapore Role:
Based in Singapore, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of key hotel partners to drive the commercial success of the business.
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and high-quality consulting services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities)
- Build the portfolio of local hotel partners by acquiring prospective partners and facilitating their onboarding process
- Ensure that partner hotels’ products (content, rates and availability) are consistently optimised to maximise customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure seasonal deals and promotions within the guidelines set by management to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Continuously promote and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with company’s full suite of tools
- Represent company in the local market, build company profile with key local influencers (e.g. tourism bureau, hotel association, etc.) and provide expertise to the local industry
- Provide coaching to more junior colleagues on team, act as deputy head of team
To succeed in this Senior Account Manager, Singapore role, you should be a strong sales and account management professional, with an ability to connect the dots and think commercially.
- Excellent academic achievements, MBA preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience in a sales and account management role, with a proven track record
- Possess an international outlook and mindset; overseas work or study experience is an advantage
- Experienced and comfortable in a highly-matrix organisation, in a fast-changing and ambitious industry (eg. technology, retail, FMCG)
- Ability to build and maintain solid partnerships externally and internally, winning trust and confidence
- Ability to adopt a data and insights-driven approach to propose and implement plans
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, strong commercial instinct and entrepreneurial drive, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated and action and results-focused
- Organisational and time management skills, rigour, attention to detail
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
The firm is a world leading travel technology company and offers an excellent work environment and culture.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you. You can expect to work in a fast-paced and highly-rewarding role with a dynamic and innovative organisation that is constantly striving to make people's lives better.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew