Key Account Manager
Salary SGD65000 - SGD84500 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Key Account Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the largest marketers and distributors of specialty chemicals and ingredients in the region.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will handle accounts that have been identified as high-growth and high-potential customers.
- Understand customer business strategy, structure and portfolio
- Manage top-tier/top revenue-generating accounts that form up to 40-50% of revenue generation for the company, mostly in the FMCG space
- Develop and implement mid to long-term account management plans
- Master internal CRM platform to drive customer relationship management activities
- Manage relationships with customers up to senior-level management
- Drive customer solution activities such as opportunity management, product demonstration, joint sales calls and sample management
- Meet sales targets in areas such as growth, profitability and pipeline
- Manage sales forecasting and DSO
To succeed in Key Account Manager role, you will need to have a bachelor's degree in food science/chemistry or industry-related qualification.
- Minimum eight years' direct experience in account management in related segment/industry
- Have successfully managed and grown key accounts
- Engaged customers at all levels of the organisation including top-level management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English as well as local language
- Have managed accounts that in the FMCG space
This company is a thriving chemicals distributor in the region, covering a range of market sectors from food and nutrition to industrial products. The company is part of a USD3 billion arig-tech and chemicals company, with history from the US and over 100 years of industry experience. There is a strong preference for a candidate with a strong chemicals or science background.
If you are a strong team player who is looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap