Salary SGD140000 - SGD160000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-23 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Sales Manager job based in Singapore has now been made available at a leading software solutions company. You will be responsible for selling a range of tax, account and legal solutions across Singapore.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be part of the business team where you will be responsible in driving revenue growth and the retention of existing clients across all industry sectors.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use specialised knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Establish professional, working, and consultative relationships with clients, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external channels and alliance partners to deliver sales
- Account planning and revenue forecasting
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, and position the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling
- Understand the role of IT within area of specialisation and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and keep internal systems up-to-date with account information, activities and contacts
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you should have prior experience in end-to-end professional software sales.
- Related bachelor's degree
- Five to seven years' experience in an end-to-end professional software sales role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong account management skills and a relationship-driven mentality
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate well with CXOs
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell solutions
- Ability to manage at least 150 accounts
- An understanding of the legal marketplace is an advantage
This is an enterprise tax, account and legal software company.
If you are a team player and are driven by sales targets to grow and manage accounts in Singapore, this Sales Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo