Sales Director (Asset Management Software)
Salary SGD240000 - SGD270000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-22 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Sales Director (Asset Management Software) job based in Singapore has just been made available in a global enterprise pure-play software company. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange.
About the Sales Director (Asset Management Software) Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be part of the Asset Management team focusing in growing accounts in the public sector.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use specialised knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external channels and alliance partners to deliver sales
- Account planning and revenue forecasting
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, and position the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Establish a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling
- Understand the role of IT within area of specialisation and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions
- Maintain expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIOs, typical objectives, measures, metrics
To succeed in this Sales Director (Asset Management Software) role, you should have strong product knowledge and passionate about selling to the public sector market.
- University or Bachelor's degree directly related previous work experience
- Demonstrated achievement of performance against targets
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products
- At least 10 years' advanced sales experience within Singapore public sector
- Minimum three to five years' experience in product sales within the desired specialty
- Some commercial experience preferable
- Experience in and knowledge of the following products will be desirable:
- Advanced infrastructure and application monitoring
- Data centre and server automation
- Enterprise service management automation
- Hybrid cloud / multi-cloud management solutions
- Network operations management
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings
- Knowledge of Salesforce to accurately forecast business
- Understanding of service sales
This is an enterprise pure-play software company.
If you are self-motivated and are keen to develop and manage relationships with public sector accounts in Singapore, this Sales Director (Asset Management Software) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo