Global Key Account Manager, Protective Coatings
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-11 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Global Key Account Manager, Protective Coatings job based in Singapore has just become available at a global company in the chemical industry. You will be the strategic liaison with clients based across the SEA region. The company is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set to drive business relationships and expand growth organically.
About the Global Key Account Manager, Protective Coatings Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager based in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing and working with the global key account teams to reach out to top marine customers worldwide.
- To identify top marine customers to generate sales through marine maintenance in SS and DD
- To lead, communicate, align and support the global key account teams on strategies defined for different global key accounts
- Initiate and manage business relationships with clients (client retention – by presenting new products and services to enhance existing relationships)
- Conduct half-yearly business review for top accounts half yearly
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge; keep informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information, competition and other general information of interest to the customers
- Conduct product presentations for customers on new product launches and benefits to enhance the branding
- Conduct value and solution selling to accounts for long-term benefits such as efficiency and shorter turnaround time with premium products
- To ensure good communication to the global key account teams and executing the growth strategies for the targeted top global marine customers
To succeed in this Global Key Account Manager, Protective Coatings role, you should have prior sales experience within the paint or marine industry.
- Five to eight years' sales experience from the paint industry or marine industry
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Engineering or Business
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to overcome sales objections
The company is a global brand that offers great growth opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience operating in the marine or coatings industry with a proven track record in driving sales, this is the right role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel