Major Account Manager
Salary SGD250000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 26 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Major Account Manager job based in Singapore has just become available in a global technology firm that provides leading backup software, disaster recovery, and secure data access provider to consumers, small-medium businesses, and enterprises.
About the Major Account Manager Role:
You will be overseeing both Singapore and Southeast Asia markets.
- Achieving and exceeding assigned revenue quotas for the company
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Handling all major accounts for Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Recruiting and engaging internal team and partners to close deals
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to obtain new customer accounts, through cold calling and other channels
- Understanding the local market sales strategy
- Defining and executing customer sales plans
- Upselling the company’s products and solutions
- Identifying and prioritising top accounts within the local territory market
- Assisting customers in closing deals
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecasts using automation tools
- Building in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical and business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into IT solution opportunities
- Developing new business relationships, generating and negotiating for new revenues
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Strategising, prioritising and monitoring business plans to meet sales goals and objectives
To succeed in this Major Account Manager role, you should have a strong network in the enterprise industry with a proven record of success in achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or IT
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in enterprise/government sales and business development
- Strong network in the enterprise industry
- Hands-on sales person, able to build personal relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven record of success achieving sales targets
- Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architecture, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications
- Knowledge of virtualisation platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of databases such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
The company has more than 1,000 employees in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than five million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 79 of the top 100 most valuable brands. If you are someone who is self-motivated, a self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision with a "get it done" attitude, this Major Account Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo