Account Executive (APAC)
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Account Executive (APAC) job based in Singapore has just become available at a US-based start-up company that has recently raised USD50-60million in funding. The Account Executive (APAC) will be working with the largest gaming companies in the market.
About the Account Executive (APAC) Role:
You will be working with the largest gaming companies in your market while bringing the company's solutions to the market in the region.
- Grow sales channels and generate revenue
- Take ownership of the APAC market and leverage network to drive growth for the organisation
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Product team
- Develop the APAC market (Travelling is required - up to 75%)
- Design and execute sales campaigns (Building of brand awareness)
- Build and manage a sales pipeline
- Build strong partnerships
- Create and localise sales materials and demos to effectively showcase solution
- Meet targets set by the company
- Represent the company at regional conferences/events
To succeed in this Account Executive (APAC) role, you should have prior experience in an IT company selling enterprise solutions.
- Three to four years' experience selling to gaming companies, with a proven track record of success
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company selling enterprise solutions
- Full written and verbal fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean advantageous to work with Mandarin- or Korean-speaking clients in APAC
- Ability to understand SDK in an in-depth way and communicate its benefits to both technical and non-technical customers
- Strong interest in mobile technology and mobile SDKs
- Data-driven, with prior experience managing a pipeline using Salesforce or similar SFA tool
- Highly independent and motivated
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of email marketing and email service providers is a plus
This is an expanding US-based start-up company that offers rewarding growth opportunities. If you are a highly-motivated individual who has strong knowledge of the gaming industry, this is a chance to work within an innovative start-up environment within data analytics.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo