Account Servicing Manager
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-28 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Account Servicing Manager job in Singapore has just become available at a leading international event solutions provider. You will be part of the organisation's exciting expansion plans, driving sales revenue and business growth by strategically positioning and selling the company's properties as world-class venues.
About the Account Servicing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Sales, you will be driving sales and business growth through return business, positioning and selling the company's properties as world-class venues for exhibitions, conventions, seminars, concerts and other events.
- Build deep relationships and entrench existing clients to generate new and repeated business, through a consultative selling approach (identifying clients’ needs and providing solutions to them)
- Service, value-add and grow existing accounts, retain clients
- Build referrals and leads from existing clients through deep engagement
To succeed in this Account Servicing Manager role, you should have strong problem-solving skills with prior sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Hospitality and Tourism preferred
- Minimum of three years' sales experience with proven track record in similar role
- Deep passion for sales and service-oriented
- Ability to "think out of the box"; innovative/creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, resourceful, independent and good team player
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to travel overseas when required
The firm is a leader and expert in the management of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) venues and is part of a larger group of well-established companies. The firm offers an excellent work environment and culture, where creative and innovative thinking is rewarded.
If you are a passionate sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, looking for an environment that will enable you to grow and excel, this is the right role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew