Key Account Manager/Trade Lane
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Key Account Manager/Trade Lane job has become available at one of the largest global logistics and supply chain companies based in Singapore. In this role, you will be focusing on the air freight business for the company.
About the Key Account Manager/Trade Lane role:
Reporting to the Team Manager responsible for the sales portfolio for the particular industry vertical, you will be responsible for nurturing and maintaining the accounts assigned to the respective Key Account Manager. You will also be tasked to win new customers to ensure continous growth for the assigned industry vertical.
- Manage relationships of a defined number of (CSI)/MNC and SC customers and prospects in a particular sector (serve as primary contact for the customer; coordinate the account e.g. with regards to Trade Lane involvement)
- Deliver the regional and/or country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- Ensure that key account activities are aligned with global/regional sector strategy
- Work on regional customer initiatives and implement global business plan contents
- Collect relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepare documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLAs and SOPs)
- Coordinate with CRMs on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews, etc.
- Update CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business-critical issues
To succeed in the Key Account Manager/Trade Lane role, you will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work effectively and cooperatively with internal stakeholders and other cross-border collaboration.
- Good knowledge and understanding of sector issues in the global forwarding industry; experience with customers
- Customer management experience
- Ability to identify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationships
- Degree/Diploma graduate with at least three years' work experience
The company needs no introduction and recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With their extensive solutions in logistics, they are able to provide solutions to customers across various industry needs. It has a fast-paced and demanding environment, which is suited for professionals with a proactive, can-do attitude and a proven sales track record. Being a large organisation, developing and training employees is an important practice across the company to ensure employees grow with the business.
If you are driven, equipped with competencies in air freight sales and come with significant sales achievement, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel